Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ode to Fabric Softener

So my mom just rocks. So much. She sends me some great packages with some great things in them! Recently, she sent me a package that had individual-sized fabric softener.

I haven't used it for some reason......not really sure what the reason is anymore, because I decided yesterday that I want fresh-smelling clothes, and I had an AWESOME fabric softener experience.

Now, I don't think my clothes here usually smell baaad necessarily. Perhaps the write adjective to describe the smell of my clothes is nuetral. But Hanneke just took a trip back to America, and washed all her clothes in a machine. And I spent too long smelling her clothes, wishing mine smelled the same.

So yes. Yesterday I put a little bit of fabric softener in my rinse water, and VOILA my clothes smell SO FRESH and WONDERFUL. It is truly incredible. I keep smelling them over and over and over again.

So YAY for my awesome mom, and YAY for fresh-smelling clothes!


The magical elixir also known as Downy.
Can you just SEE the freshness permeating the air?

2 comments:

Stephanie H said...

I wish I knew! You could have been sent some more for Christmas!

AmyLuvsTrees said...

This is the cutest post ever! I can just hear you being so excited about it! :D