Friday, December 4, 2009

Comments


So I recently sent an email to my immediate family, in a fit of rage (ok so maybe not a fit of rage, but with a tinge of sadness).

It said, "If people don't start commenting on my blog I will stop updating. Yes I will."

Now, I don't want to be so arrogant that I assume the entire world hangs on my every word on this blog, but a couple comments would be nice! Thanks to those of you who DO comment sometimes, but if you read my updates and don't comment....pppllleeeeaaassseee comment. It makes this lonely girl all the way out in the Anti-Atlas mountains of Morocco SO happy.

And here is a picture of my lonely mountain to remind of you how how LONELY I can get and how HAPPY comments make me!

9 comments:

lcmochapup said...

ok- i was with you and took that picture, so i don't think u can really use it as proof of your lonliness... :-)

Stephanie H said...

Good call! Just kidding though...I totally get why comments are awesome!

Kristin said...

Hi Erin,

I always think to leave a comment but can never think of anything clever enough :-) I will start to get more creative!!! Thanks for the blog updates, I love to update Steph that there is an Erin update before she reads them...hee hee!

Kristin

Mom said...

You do look sad and lonely! Then I read the comment by Icmochapup and I don't have such an urge to get on the next plane to see you.

Anonymous said...

okay, I'm commenting! Your blog is great. Keep up the updates!

-Anonymous reader from peacecorpsjournals.com

AmyLuvsTrees said...

Oh I have been a bad commenter, too! I'm so happy to read updates so often, now! :) Thanks for keeping us in the loop! I'm sending you a big hug! *hug*

Erin said...

Thanks for the comments people! 6 comments in one blog post is like an Erin record! :)

Judy said...

Ok, consider our hands slapped. We'll all try to do better at commenting. But know that even if we don't, we're still checking out your blog and enjoying hearing alll about your life in Morocco.

Anonymous said...

I love your blogs. especially the starbucks mug comments. People thinking it was a machine. You are an interesting and funny writer Erin. Best wishes. Irfan

I was going to put this on the starbucks mug blog but wanted you to go for the record on comments here.