Thursday, October 22, 2009

The thing I was tagged in.....


So my SisterSteph tagged me in a photo memory blog dealio and I think that is just too fun! You have to open your first photo folder, and choose the 10th picture and post it. And tell about it. Stephanie's was too funny: her and her college friends in their tanning phase. I have to admit I adopted the tanning thing for a while too. I mean, what Sophomore in High School doesn't want to be like her cool college-aged sister?? Thank God that's over!


So here is my photo memory picture.....


Senior Prom!!! It was May 2004, right before we graduated from High School. Cathy and Keiko, two of my best high school friends (who are still important to me today!) and I went in a group together to the Prom. I miss dressing up like that. :)

3 comments:

Stephanie H said...

Yah! I am glad you did it!

AmyLuvsTrees said...

Hehe, what a cute picture!!

Cathy Lacki said...

omg this is too cute! lol..that night was so so much fun, remember when we slept on the floor in my living room and then my mom kept checking up on us the whole night? and we also had to get ready in seriously like 15 minutes because of nwballet! oh the days..