Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day

Although this year's Valentine's Day was slightly different than last year's (no flowers, nice dinner, chocolates, and of course, boyfriend), I STILL had a very enjoyable day.

It started on Friday night when I made heart shaped cookies with frosting and pink sprinkles.



then, on Saturday I met up with the local girls to spend the day hiking, hanging out, and having a picnic on top of one of the mountains near our village. We had a lot of fun, and naturally, since it was Valentine's Day, we talked about boys. :)



Unfortunately, I have a train to catch, so I can't write much...time to head up to Rabat for the GRE. How fun. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may not have a BF this Valentines Day Erin, but oh how much love you have from the girls in the village !! You are very special to them...with all you do with AND for them.
PS...cookies looked delightfully yummy

Stephanie H said...

I am WAY impressed by the cookies. You made those in Morocco??? How??? Also, I am SO proud of you that you are updating so often. See, short updates are even wonderful! Love you! I'm counting the days!