Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Steph and Adam are coming to visit!

Well, in a surprising and very ecxiting phone call I received from Steph Sunday night, I discovered they were on the search for tickets to Morocco. And on Monday morning I learned that they will visit March 22-28. I CAN'T WAIT. For REAL.


I also thoguht I would post some of my most recent cooking adventures.


A Moroccan food, mismin, that we eat with tea in the afternoon sometimes. My host sister's mismin looks a lot nicer than mine. :)


Homemade tortilla chips. A lot of work, and very fried, but very good! (I made them for the Superbowl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited (and jealous) that your sis and Adam are visiting.. You will certainly have a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Anonymous said...

The mismin looks prettty tasty - what's in it? Love, Mom